Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hello everyone - still in England at our friends place in Winchester. Winchester is a typical old style English town, small streets, old churchs and the like. We are relaxing really not doing a great deal. We are heading to Brussels for a long weekend - I am looking forward to some good beer and old gothic buildings! should be awesome. The weather he has been very grey! typical I suppose and averaging around a sub tropical 10 degrees. I have been hearing some pretty shit news from home about work which has taken the shine off my little adventure some what. Not much I can do from all the way over here and what I would like to do would probably see me unemployed when I get home!
I hope everyone is ok, I will have some more exciting stories to add on my return from Brussels over and out. (oh the beer here is still warm!)

No comments:

Post a Comment