Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The first entry 04 February 2010

Well here we go! years of training and preparation are about to be put to the test, as the two intrepid adventurers Bruce (me) and Claire prepare to join captain Watson and his shiply side kick Kruger on the the Good ship 'Pelon'. Pelon is lying in Dana Point California USA, being fully prepped for the transcontinental crossing - USA to the island colony of Australia via lots of other little islands. (when I say years of training and preparation I mean ...... none)

3 comments:

  1. Is this going to be made into a documentary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be on leave for 2 months so this is the only chance I will get send you something. Bruce make sure you take care of the pirates!! and look after Claire. Have a good trip see you both when you get back. Vicki P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale
    A tale of a fateful trip,
    That started from this tropic port,
    Aboard this tiny ship.

    Enjoy the trip gang....I'm envious, what an adventure.

    ReplyDelete